Trump Foreign Policy

So, if you’re keeping shoes at home, Trump claims to be tougher on Iran and ISIS than any president in history. He also claims to be getting us out of the Middle East wars. 

Just in the last few months, he has pulled out of northern Syria allowing Iran and ISUS to regain power.  He has us getting kicked out of Iraq....but refuses to leave ....sends more troops.....redeploys troops to Saudi Arabia....allows Iran and ISIS to gain popularity in Iraq. 

All while abandoning our allies in the region. 

Wouldnt it be fun to be in the military right now?

33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, if you’re keeping shoes at home, Trump claims to be tougher on Iran and ISIS than any president in history. He also claims to be getting us out of the Middle East wars. 

Just in the last few months, he has pulled out of northern Syria allowing Iran and ISUS to regain power.  He has us getting kicked out of Iraq....but refuses to leave ....sends more troops.....redeploys troops to Saudi Arabia....allows Iran and ISIS to gain popularity in Iraq. 

All while abandoning our allies in the region. 

Wouldnt it be fun to be in the military right now?

It makes no sense at all. He’s doing one thing then doing the opposite thing at the same time. It always comes back to what’s best for him with Trump. Which means I think he wants the anti Middle East presence vote and the pro Israel vote and doesn’t know what the f#&% to do so he’s trying to please them both. 

2 hours ago, Moiraine said:

It makes no sense at all. He’s doing one thing then doing the opposite thing at the same time. It always comes back to what’s best for him with Trump. Which means I think he wants the anti Middle East presence vote and the pro Israel vote and doesn’t know what the f#&% to do so he’s trying to please them both. 

With the carte blanche freedom he's given Israel to do whatever the f#ck they want, there's no way he loses that vote.

The anti-war crowd will probably go to him in decent numbers, too.

All of this is part of the same big game. He says and does so many contradictory things that anyone who just kind of pays attention can find something they like about him and cite it as him keeping promises or doing what he said he do or whatever.

He's a bullsh#t artist, and people desperately want to fall for it.

• Plus1 2

6 hours ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

My best man from my wedding is a Blackhawk helicopter pilot and was just sent to Iraq a month ago. I'm worried sick about him at this point. This is all so ridiculous.....:(

Sorry to hear it - sadly I feel like the only way some of the US will see the incompetence and danger of this man and the sheep that surround him is when they're impacted directly with someone going.  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1