Trump Foreign Policy

I am certainly no legal expert or lawyer, but Trump (and his administration) appears to be on the verge of committing treason--assuming they haven't already done so.

Repeatedly Trump has asked, "Wouldn't it be great if we (meaning America) got along with Russia?

Which raises my question that I would like someone to explain: Why would "getting along" with Russia be so great?

Clearly, Trump wants this because of his business deals...but I fail to see why this would be so great for America.

I am certainly no legal expert or lawyer, but Trump (and his administration) appears to be on the verge of committing treason--assuming they haven't already done so.

Repeatedly Trump has asked, "Wouldn't it be great if we (meaning America) got along with Russia?

Which raises my question that I would like someone to explain: Why would "getting along" with Russia be so great?

Clearly, Trump wants this because of his business deals...but I fail to see why this would be so great for America.

More like "what" getting along with Russia even means? Trump thinks he knows, but doesn't realize Putin is playing him like a fiddle.

• Fire 1

Not a fan of leveraging dead service members. But dang, that's harsh.

Agreed. There's always the element of chance in military operations that something could go wrong. However it's one thing to make a calculated decision and have things go wrong. It's another thing to be tweeting about your daughter's clothing line being discontinued at Nordstrom's while you're in the middle of an intelligence meeting.

I can only imagine how it must feel to be to be a parent of a service member and a reality show tv star is in charge of their fate.

I have a major feeling that this isn't going to end well.

https://twitter.com/ReutersPolitics/status/836336371245666306

This is a 54 BILLION dollar increase in defense spending.

https://twitter.com/ReutersPolitics/status/836281934527483905

Think what that could do in education.

Generals have been telling us not to build tanks and planes they don't need. We waste obscene amounts of money on a jet that isn't combat ready yet, and won't be until nearly 2 decades after it was approved. But we need to throw more money at our defense budget?

• Plus1 1