The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

18 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I'm trying to figure out that  connection to my post :blink:

Got to be a pony in there someplace. 

Well... You and the Blue Jay's coach both used a phrase us northerners aren't as familiar with in our lexicon. And he's in deep doo doo now.

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

Well... You and the Blue Jay's coach both used a phrase us northerners aren't as familiar with in our lexicon. And he's in deep doo doo now.

was it plantation??    That phrase has been used by others denoting ways a party keeps voters tied to their party - but I'm sure you know that. 

So, no - I didn't hear about what Mr Blue Jay said or the context.   

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

was it plantation??    That phrase has been used by others denoting ways a party keeps voters tied to their party - but I'm sure you know that. 

So, no - I didn't hear about what Mr Blue Jay said or the context.   

I was just poking in good fun.  Google “Greg McDermott plantation” and you’ll quickly get caught up on the drama we’ve been forced to endure on Omahas sports radio the past few days...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/fox-news-bizarrely-aired-tucker-carlsons-live-reactions-to-bidens-prime-time-speech/ar-BB1evSsR?ocid=ientp

• Fox News aired a "live Tucker reaction" box during Biden's prime-time speech on Thursday.
    • The box showed the host Tucker Carlson's facial reactions in real time.
    • It sparked memes and reflected the network's continued infusion of opinion into straight news.

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

So...is it accurate or no...? :dunno

Why not post the gas prices at the high point of the Trump administration?  Or the low point of the Obama administration?  Why post gas prices when the world's economy was shutdown?  

You don't think maybe it's just a tad disingenuous and misleading?

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

So...is it accurate or no...? :dunno

Why are you asking this when you know the point the idiot is trying but failing to make?

If someone’s trying to prove a point and uses data that doesn’t prove it, it’s not really relevant whether the data is true or not.

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Why not post the gas prices at the high point of the Trump administration?  Or the low point of the Obama administration?  Why post gas prices when the world's economy was shutdown?  

You don't think maybe it's just a tad disingenuous and misleading?

Lots of stuff on Twitter is disingenuous or misleading. But it can also be true, right?

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Why are you asking this when you know the point the idiot is trying but failing to make?

If someone’s trying to prove a point and uses data that doesn’t prove it, it’s not really relevant whether the data is true or not.

I believe @Scarletadded the graph portion.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

Lots of stuff on Twitter is disingenuous or misleading. But it can also be true, right?

I believe @Scarletadded the graph portion.

Why is it relevant whether the sign is true or who added the graph portion? Scarlet isn't saying they are lying about the sign. That is completely beside the point. The point is the Tweet is stupid and doesn't mean what they are implying it means.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The fall of prices last summer had nothing to do with Trump.  

The rise prices now have nothing to do with Biden. 

It’s just one more idiotic thing Republicans are trying to make into a huge political thing. 

Man, it does f#&%ing suck though.... We use A LOT of fuel, and everything is $1 more a gallon than it was 5 months ago.

• Plus1 2