The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

5 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

So when fake news admits it's fake news will those that believed the fake news admit it was fake news?  

No. They never do that. They ignore it and move on to believing the next bulls#!t. 

70% of Republicans thinking Biden didn’t win is a sign they will be ok with an authoritarian takeover. They already believe the other side is doing it. Conversely, 13% of Democrats thought Trump didn’t win in 2016. I get tired of the attempts to say the 2 parties are equivalent with their bulls#!t. 

• Plus1 3

Listen, I've grown weary of Don Lemon's deep sighs and incredulous outrage, and I can predict Chris Cuomo's take on each day's news cycle, and CNN blatantly and obviously skewed to Biden while earning ratings for it's reliable takedowns of Trump. For that matter, CNN often went out of its way to marginalize or outright demonize the progressive wing of the Democratic party during the primaries. 

But when it comes to facts -- the vetted, sourced, and traceable facts -- it's not even close to what Fox and god-forbid OAN and Newsmax are doing. C'mon, Scarlet Revival. At some level you gotta know how far your party has gone off the cliff, and how shamelessly you and your people spread the goofiest lies imaginable.

• Plus1 3
46 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Listen, I've grown weary of Don Lemon's deep sighs and incredulous outrage, and I can predict Chris Cuomo's take on each day's news cycle, and CNN blatantly and obviously skewed to Biden while earning ratings for it's reliable takedowns of Trump. For that matter, CNN often went out of its way to marginalize or outright demonize the progressive wing of the Democratic party during the primaries. 

But when it comes to facts -- the vetted, sourced, and traceable facts -- it's not even close to what Fox and god-forbid OAN and Newsmax are doing. C'mon, Scarlet Revival. At some level you gotta know how far your party has gone off the cliff, and how shamelessly you and your people spread the goofiest lies imaginable.

I'd love to keep assuming deep down that's the case but I don't believe that anymore.

• Plus1 1