The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

51 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I actually think some of these people say such stupid stuff to actually try and get suspended so they can then say “see we are being censored”. 

Yep. I also think saying "we are getting censored" helps distract from whatever stupid thing they said to get suspended.

There is a new generation of talking points being used to discredit masks and vaccines. They came from nowhere and are being used verbatim by people who claim they are being discerning and independent thinkers.

Of course they're not really coming from nowhere. 

I never thought I'd see my country get so willfully stupid. 

• Plus1 2

12 hours ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

Meanwhile, at the Mike Lindell "symposium"

Is this the "absolute proof"? That Mike Lindell thinks vote tallies are updated on CNN in actual real time? Sadly, he probably should be committed at this point but that will only galvanize the Qult further.

Meanwhile:

https://www.thebulwark.com/voting-machine-tampering-is-coming-from-inside-the-maga-house/

Voting Machine Tampering Is Coming From Inside The MAGA House

Colorado County Clerk Tina Peters May Have Committed The Very Crime She Accused The Left Of Committing

After months of being promised by the former President and his stooges that Dominion Voting Systems had RIGGED the election, we finally have our first credible investigation into voting machine tampering.

The lede in Monday’s Grand Junction Sentinel brings the Kraken: “The Mesa County Clerk’s Office is under investigation…for a breach in security over its election system.”

A breach! It’s Happening!!!

But no, the breach wasn’t coming from the anti-Trump deep state. Instead, the clerk who is under investigation for tampering with the county election system is Tina Peters, a fervent supporter of Donald Trump and amateur vaccine science aficionado, who appears to have executed a self-own of historic proportion.

6 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Meanwhile:

https://www.thebulwark.com/voting-machine-tampering-is-coming-from-inside-the-maga-house/

Voting Machine Tampering Is Coming From Inside The MAGA House

Colorado County Clerk Tina Peters May Have Committed The Very Crime She Accused The Left Of Committing

After months of being promised by the former President and his stooges that Dominion Voting Systems had RIGGED the election, we finally have our first credible investigation into voting machine tampering.

The lede in Monday’s Grand Junction Sentinel brings the Kraken: “The Mesa County Clerk’s Office is under investigation…for a breach in security over its election system.”

A breach! It’s Happening!!!

But no, the breach wasn’t coming from the anti-Trump deep state. Instead, the clerk who is under investigation for tampering with the county election system is Tina Peters, a fervent supporter of Donald Trump and amateur vaccine science aficionado, who appears to have executed a self-own of historic proportion.

The Qult will spin this as a "very brave" thing she did, if they haven't already. She was on stage plus Q himself Ron Watkins on Skype for a while today, and supposedly their lawyers called up in the middle and told them all to STFU before they incriminated themselves any further. Can't confirm or deny as I have a real job and can't watch this clown show all day, but was trying to keep up a little on various forums. This is. . .somethin'.