The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

So wait - now Hunter's a spyware guru who hacked the devices of family and friends, and mined their data

But... and this is where it gets confusing.... he's such a daft spyware guru that he just forgot to clear it all off the laptop, and just daftly left it in the care of a blind trumpist, and that somehow percolated its way through Rudy and into Wikileaks, who is now going to divulge all of this stuff for... the good of humanity, I guess? 

That all makes perfect sense. Right?

At least this isn't in any way suspect or beneficial to, say, America's enemies and the party opposed to Hunter's dad.

FQohgjZXsAIPuAb?format=jpg&name=orig

Someone replying to this thread suspects there's about to be bad news in the MAGA world, so this is intended to distract or blunt the effect of that news. We'll see. 

• Plus1 2

6 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

According to the first google result when I searched his name + twitter, I got this: 

So for starters if we're gonna have a serious conversation about people being unrightfully banned, we should look at ALL that went into it and not just the final straw. 

That’s the thing with twitter there was only one acceptable narrative, opinion, talking point, etc about Covid & vaccines and anything that doesn’t fit into that realm was deemed misinformation. 

Hell people couldn’t even mention ivermectin without people losing their sh#t and their post were either removed or marked with covid misinformation.

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
9 minutes ago, Apathy said:

That’s the thing with twitter there was only one acceptable narrative, opinion, talking point, etc about Covid & vaccines and anything that doesn’t fit into that realm was deemed misinformation. 

Hell people couldn’t even mention ivermectin without people losing their sh#t and their post were either removed or marked with covid misinformation.

The nice thing about when people would promote ivermectin for Covid, you knew instantly they were a blubbering idiot. 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

The nice thing about when people would promote ivermectin for Covid, you knew instantly they were a blubbering idiot. 

You talking about the same people who believe that ivermectin is a horse dewormer are the same ones who call doctors idiots for treating/promoting ivermectin for covid patients?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
6 minutes ago, Apathy said:

You talking about the same people who believe that ivermectin is a horse dewormer are the same ones who call doctors idiots for treating/promoting ivermectin for covid patients?

Ummmmm.....it is a horse dewormer.  

And...the human version is for the same reason.....not a virus.

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ummmmm.....it is a horse dewormer.  

And...the human version is for the same reason.....not a virus.

It's also patently useless against Covid-19, meaning that anyone promoting it as a treatment was pushing... disinformation.

Study: Ivermectin Does Not Reduce Hospitalization From COVID-19 Infection

A new peer-reviewed study published on the New England Journal of Medicine shows anti-parasitic drug ivermectin isn’t effective in battling COVID-19 and did not reduce hospitalization like many anti-vaccine advocates promoted.

The experiment enrolled 3,515 symptomatic COVID-19 patients in Brazil who were randomly assigned different treatments for the disease – 679 received ivermectin, another 670 got placebo and the remaining group got another treatment.

The study found that 14.7% of patients in the ivermectin group and 16.3% of the placebo group had to go to the hospital. 

“Treatment with ivermectin did not result in a lower incidence of medical admission to a hospital due to progression of COVID-19 or of prolonged emergency department observation among outpatients with an early diagnosis of COVID-19,” the study concluded.

Here's a link to the New England Journal of Medicine's review in case anyone doesn't like the above source:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2115869

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh.....you actually believe that Ivermectin, an anti-parasite drug, helps with a virus.

Wow......

:laughpound

I don’t know but when other countries like Mexico, Brazil, India, etc are using it with overwhelming positive results, I guess you can’t overlook those results and shut the door on it.

I guess I’m more open minded than others and I’m ok with that 

• Plus1 4