The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

30 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

However, the idiotic disinformation that there's a shortage because it's being sent to illegal aliens at the border is pretty bad.

Anything MTG is involved in is idiotic. Not sure how Rep Cammack usually acts as I have never heard of her

5 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Right wing, left wing, whatever...

I'm fuzzy on the timeline but was the vaccine only available to people classified in certain at-risk categories at that time or was it available to everyone?

Either way, the tweet is dumb and misleading and shouldn't be up.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, knapplc said:

Elon Musk is not going to jail over the twitter deal no matter how it turns out.   :facepalm:

He probably should be thrown in jail though, for all the manipulation he's done with tweets over the years.

I just checked his Twitter and the dude is bat s#!t today. Going off about leftists, political attacks, and never voting for a democrat again.

10 minutes ago, ZRod said:

He probably should be thrown in jail though, for all the manipulation he's done with tweets over the years.

I just checked his Twitter and the dude is bat s#!t today. Going off about leftists, political attacks, and never voting for a democrat again.

Drawing attention away from his name being brought up repeatedly in the Johnny Depp/ Amber Heard fiasco.

• 2 weeks later...