The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

More on the above

https://ohiocapitaljournal.com/2022/07/13/arrest-confirms-indiana-abortion-for-ohio-10-year-old/

https://ohiocapitaljournal.com/2022/07/13/ohio-republicans-attempted-erasure-of-a-10-year-old-rape-victim-is-incredibly-sick-and-disturbed/

Ten-year-olds who become pregnant are by definition rape victims. But Ohio’s abortion law signed by DeWine doesn’t make exceptions for rape and incest.

Yost’s office didn’t respond Wednesday when asked whether he believes child rape victims should be forced to carry pregnancies, nor whether it was important to believe stories about sexual violence. Instead he put out a statement applauding the arrest.

Yost offered no correction, no apology, and showed no contrition for going on national television to try to erase the lived experience of a child rape victim.

DeWine, Yost, and other Ohio Republicans hurt a traumatized child once by forcing her to flee the state in order to receive health care; then they hurt her again by peddling propaganda erasing her; now they’re hurting her a third time by refusing to acknowledge and apologize for their actions.

These powerful Ohio Republican politicians have thoroughly and completely shed themselves of any sense of shame or conscience.

They’re disgusting and disgraceful; callous, careless and cruel.

I wonder when pedophile enabler Gym Jordan will come out with a retraction and apologize to the victim and her family.  Oh wait.... he's full MAGA.  They never set the record straight.  

• Plus1 5

43 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This actually shocks me. I would have thought with 33% of the country being nut job Trump supporters there would be enough viewers to keep it going. 

Think its more none of the cable providers are wanting to carry the channel knowing what it entails and the possibility it will alienate the other 67% of the country from using their service.

• Plus1 1

22 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

How can people keep buying into this crap after 20 plus years of predictions never coming true? I wish we could just go back to the days when he was some nobody who snuck into the Bohemian Grove.

• Plus1 2