The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

23 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I don't think I've watched, or listened on XM, to either of them in a couple years now; but CNN is not even in the same zip code when it come to the dishonest s#!t that Fox pulls.

These people have been brainwashed for year by Fox claiming CNN is so horrible.  They always say.."What about Don Lemmon".  Sure, Don Lemon is bad for the network.  But, he's STILL nowhere close to Tucker or Hannity....etc.  Fox fans just cannot fathom yet the fact that the network they love actually sucks really really bad.  And, CNN isn't even close to sucking as bad as Fox.

And...I don't even watch either one of them.

• TBH 1

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

These people have been brainwashed for year by Fox claiming CNN is so horrible.  They always say.."What about Don Lemmon".  Sure, Don Lemon is bad for the network.  But, he's STILL nowhere close to Tucker or Hannity....etc.  Fox fans just cannot fathom yet the fact that the network they love actually sucks really really bad.  And, CNN isn't even close to sucking as bad as Fox.

And...I don't even watch either one of them.

Exactly Lemon and Maddow are horrible, but relatively harmless. They twist facts instead of straight up lying about them.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

Hey waitaminnit.  What are the chances that Newsmax and OAN parroted the exact same disinformation about Dominion in their many, many Big Lie segments? Obviously lawyers would go after Fox's deeper pockets, but by precedent those two should be culpable and bankruptable, too.

There are, of course, conservative voices who did not engage in these deliberate falsehoods and I welcome their elevation in the discourse, though they don't appear to have a broadcasting source at the moment.

• Plus1 3