The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Never been on truth social and probably never will.  That said, Twitter operated with a substantial loss into the billion dollar range so saying a start up social messaging company won’t be profitable for awhile isn’t really saying anything too outlandish.   And no I won’t be buying DJT stock anytime soon.  

True.  But, fact is, Truth Social is not worth anywhere close to 10 billion like some thought.

I'll still stick with that it won't last long.  I predict the price will be well under $10 per share soon.

One big difference is that Twitter was started by someone who, for the most part, stayed behind the scenes and at least tried to keep it attractive to everyone.  That isn't the case with Don the Con.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What I will find interesting about this is if Trump can stay out of legal issues with this stock.  The SEC has very very strict reporting regulations and if you don't abide by them, you can end up in prison way faster than his other legal issues.  You don't get to just report whatever you want to make yourself look good.

Kind of hard for Trump to finance his legal issues and a campaign  with that wonderful performance.  Maybe with Trump posting 77x on Easter ( I thought he'd be in church :dunno :sarcasm)  he thought he could pump up the activity to encourage investors that TS was a real successful operation.   As always, his business ventures have something to be desired.  His real estate empire is built on fraud, and you can soon add TS to the list of his other failures.  

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Kind of hard for Trump to finance his legal issues and a campaign  with that wonderful performance.  Maybe with Trump posting 77x on Easter ( I thought he'd be in church :dunno :sarcasm)  he thought he could pump up the activity to encourage investors that TS was a real successful operation.   As always, his business ventures have something to be desired.  His real estate empire is built on fraud, and you can soon add TS to the list of his other failures.  

Something that totally amazes me about Trump is how he has been able to be such a complete fraud for so long. I’d say it’s disgusting and impressive at the same time but I don’t want to give him that. I’ve known people in business like him and they always seem to be able to live on to the next deal while totally screwing everyone else around them. I honestly don’t get how people can’t see it and stop supporting him…..or even see it from the beginning. 

inevitably,  it always comes crashing down. These people look successful for a while, but it catches up. He’s just been more successful than most to stay ahead of it. 

The one guy I’m thinking of in our industry that is just like him, I considered buying his company out of bankruptcy. Met him once and….he’ll no.  He’s in prison now. 

There are enough people in this world that are honest enough to deal with, you don’t need them….even in politics. 

• Worth a Look 1