The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

That one might actually work for a rich person though. Us common folk would be thrown in jail if we got caught at TSA with a suitcase full of drugs, even if we didn't pack it, but these rich folk can be bothered to know what's been packed for them.

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is the kind of stuff that the MAGAts are being brainwashed with.

Anybody that listens to this crap and subscribes to it is beyond help. They just are. This is why facts, truth, logic and reason have been and are ineffective at getting through to them. They only exist in their delusional  made up fantasyland. Hopefully more of these bats#!t whackos make public threats against the FBI. See how that goes for ‘em.

Serious idea….we start a Jim Jones/Heaven’s Gate type deal under the guise of MAGA and the R party. See how many we can convince to drink the Kool-Aid. Like shootin fish in a barrel.

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is the kind of stuff that the MAGAts are being brainwashed with.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me think we might actually be headed towards a civil war and/or fascism. These are the attempts to dehumanize everyone else so that later it seems less bad to do terrible things to everyone else.

@JJ Husker @RedDenver

The problem is, this all is working like a cult. 

It starts with simply constantly watching Fox news telling them all other news outlets are lying to you. Then, you get wound up in Hannity and Tucker. From there, you start searching the internet and find people like Shapiro. Then, it’s someone else that’s  worse….then someone else. 

The early ones, say just enough that’s true to draw you in and build a fantasy around it. Each level gets more and more outrageous. 

Honestly, it’s so systematic, that it seems planned out. I’ve started wondering, if that’s the case, who really is behind it?  If you step back, you see who the players are. But, who is the wizard behind the curtain that pulls people like @Notre Dame Joe further and further in?  This all started as early as the late 80s. 

Im beginning to believe it’s people outside our government. The Republican politicians are just power hungry people who partly have gone down this hole and also, now don’t have a choice because their base is so in to it. Sad thing is, now we see people like MTG and Kari Lake that are full throttle into it. 

But who?  Have to admit, I’m becoming less and less positive about America’s future. That makes me sad when I think of my children…and their children. Our generation has really f#&%ed things up.