The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

29 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

She literally won a vote on leadership position in Feb 2021.   AFTER  her impeachment vote:dunno

And she kept criticizing dear leader so she was kicked out. Meanwhile, she was voting for pretty much everything the party wanted her to….other than the impeachment. 

You can keep repeating your drivel over and over, but nobody is buying it.  

• TBH 6

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/12/995072539/gop-poised-to-oust-cheney-from-leadership-over-her-criticism-of-trump

She then lost her election to a Trump loving MAGAt that spews election fraud crap. 

It’s very clear to everyone but @Archy1221 why she was kicked out.  

I remember voters being interviewed and the disposed her because “she voted against us”. Meaning…..voted to impeach Trump. 

• Plus1 1
19 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Suggest what is the case exactly?  

19 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

If the American voter is that stupid, and the post history of conservative posters on this board suggest that is the case, 

Your trope of acting intentionally dense gets old. 

Republicans did nothing to prevent January 6th because they spent months spewing lies about the election. You support those same Republicans, you continue to support those Republicans who continue to say those same lies and you voted for the guy twice who started it all. Hence, my blame on voters like yourself. 

Don't act like it's complicated. 

• Plus1 6

4 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Your trope of acting intentionally dense gets old. 

Republicans did nothing to prevent January 6th because they spent months spewing lies about the election. You support those same Republicans, you continue to support those Republicans who continue to say those same lies and you voted for the guy twice who started it all. Hence, my blame on voters like yourself. 

Don't act like it's complicated. 

It seems by your post you are assuming the American voter is stupid based off you calling conservative posters here stupid.  Doesn’t look to be much of winning argument when your argument is to tell a few false marriages and demean other posters. :dunno

• Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It seems by your post you are assuming the American voter is stupid based off you calling conservative posters here stupid.  Doesn’t look to be much of winning argument when your argument is to tell a few false marriages and demean other posters. :dunno

what would you call people who refuse to see Trump and his associates as accountable for jan 6 and who try to blame anyone and everyone else to be responsible instead?

• Plus1 2
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I called the American voter stupid and cited the conservative posters history on this board as evidence. 

Accurately, I might add:  You voted for Trump twice, with all the evidence in the world telling you it was a bad idea. Now the average Republican candidate for office has to say the Big Lie that the country is full of election fraud as a pre-requisite for office. This is because conservative voters demand it. This is dangerous and comes from the wild imaginations of hordes of MAGA voters.

• Plus1 4