The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

51 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Not quite disinformation but National Review still crazy-pants here:

It's quite the hot take that college students not wanting to date trumpsters has any kind of effect on hiring. They really need to show their work and not just blithely toss that line out there.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

It's quite the hot take that college students not wanting to date trumpsters has any kind of effect on hiring. They really need to show their work and not just blithely toss that line out there.

I should have known that they even misrepresented the actual survey:

• Plus1 3

I can’t figure out 2 things with this:  

1)  Why these people are publicly so against the MRNA vaccines.  If they don’t want to take it fine.  But if you haven’t already had Covid and are over 18 why make a show of it besides wanting to prove some non-existent point? 

2). What in the world is the FDA doing?  Fully Approve the vaccines already!!!

• Plus1 4
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

"I'm going to feed you a bunch of bulls#!t over and over again and you're gonna love it because you're too dumb to catch on that it's bulls#!t, all because the libs are baby raping cannibalistic communists who are coming to take your guns and decide what songs you can play at your concerts"

• Plus1 1

Some of them are just doing it to get votes, but the GOP leaders and candidates are prepping their base so they'll be ok with an authoritarian takeover. If it happens they will simply say "The Democrats got into the habit of stealing elections so something had to be done to stop them and stop communism. If it hadn't been us they would've done it first" and bam Republican voters fall in line.

• Plus1 3