The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

FORMER THREAD TITLE:

Trump-endorsed news sources

With all of the Fake News running rampant through the world, Dear Leader has kindly provided us with a way to know which sources are not fake: campaign-style press clippings from Team Trump show where Real News comes from:

Your Trump-endorsed Real News sources:

ABC News (specifically, Jonathan Karl)

Fox News (specifically, Sean Hannity)

Chicago Tribune

The Wall Street Journal

USA Today

The Atlantic

Detroit News

Rasmussen Reports

Reuters

Washington Examiner

The Daily Signal

Politico

The (failing) New York Times *

We'll update this as the endorsements roll in. What a time to be alive!

* based on Trump's interview of 7/20/17

Edited by knapplc
Changed thread title to more accurately reflect post-trump era
  • Fire 1

NSFW language warning. Deadspin takes a dump on The Atlantic for the piece highlighted at the top of the prop release in the OP: http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/trumps-greatest-allies-are-craven-shithead-serious-jour-1791608881?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

What a complete and total takedown. Good read.

and that at some point the Trump Administration is going to push for English to be America's official language.

I could see this happening as well....since 31 States already have designated English as the official language of their respective State.

and that at some point the Trump Administration is going to push for English to be America's official language.

I could see this happening as well....since 31 States already have designated English as the official language of their respective State.

It's not something I would be against, either. I don't know the reasoning behind not having an official language. We clearly speak English as a primary language, so why not make it official?

As long as we don't stop making information available in other languages for people who haven't learned English yet, what's the issue?

When my ancestors came to America, they would work during the day, then take government-sponsored English language courses at night. I heard the same story from my in-laws about their parents. It makes sense to me to do that.

It's not something I would be against, either. I don't know the reasoning behind not having an official language. We clearly speak English as a primary language, so why not make it official?

As long as we don't stop making information available in other languages for people who haven't learned English yet, what's the issue?

When my ancestors came to America, they would work during the day, then take government-sponsored English language courses at night. I heard the same story from my in-laws about their parents. It makes sense to me to do that.

Yeah, I think it has come up in prior Administrations and just never had the votes to get passed. And I 100% agree with you on making information available to other languages. :thumbs

• knapplc changed the title to The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine