The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

On 3/7/2019 at 7:10 AM, knapplc said:

Fox is not "the press." If they're a propaganda arm, they are a political tool, like a PAC. They don't deserve the same protections and privileges as actual news sources.

Hence why Canada won't let them broadcast terrestrially. We need to look at adopting similar rules domestically. 

Personally, I'd love to actually see some of the eyetrollers defend Fox News instead of hiding behind the cowardice of their emotes.

• Plus1 1
23 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

Hence why Canada won't let them broadcast terrestrially. We need to look at adopting similar rules domestically. 

Personally, I'd love to actually see some of the eyetrollers defend Fox News instead of hiding behind the cowardice of their emotes.

Fox News is fair and unbalanced!  Much more so than it's liberal agenda counterparts.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Rusty Shackleford said:

My mistake, need some more coffee.  Balanced of course.  Fox News only tells the facts.  Some of these facts are too harsh of truths for some to accept so they lash out at the network.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahababababababababhahahahahahahaha hold on a second......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahababBBahahahahahahahahaha

• Plus1 3
38 minutes ago, Rusty Shackleford said:

My mistake, need some more coffee.  Balanced of course.  Fox News only tells the facts.  Some of these facts are too harsh of truths for some to accept so they lash out at the network.

I'm always amused by the "Fox News is right and everybody else is wrong" belief.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
53 minutes ago, Rusty Shackleford said:

That’s great. Then I hope that you are able to engage in some of the other P&R discussions on this board, using facts to support your positions. Oddly enough, it has often seemed that Fox News fans have struggled mightily with this concept. It will be quite refreshing to see a Fox News fan bring fair, balanced, logical, and factual discussion! 

• Plus1 2

• knapplc changed the title to The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine