The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

• 2 weeks later...

3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Trump getting tired of Fox actually becoming more fair and balanced. He is taking his ball and moving

more towards OANN.

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-love-affair-fox-news-fading-011745895.html

fox new isn't changing.   their actual news programs are not bad.  but their propaganda broadcasts are still painful.  hannity, tucker, judge janine, fox and friends are still  the propaganda network they always were.

13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I actually think this has to be because there are people behind the scenes at Fox realizing that Trump is indefensible and they are trying to save face. 

I think it's more that Trump's numbers suggest he's going to lose and they want to get out ahead of that horse.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, commando said:

fox new isn't changing.   their actual news programs are not bad.  but their propaganda broadcasts are still painful.  hannity, tucker, judge janine, fox and friends are still  the propaganda network they always were.

Fox knows that having a Dem in the white house is better for their business. Then they will be able to go into full on attack mode with their propaganda and really get their followers riled up, and not have to worry about defending things that are indefensible. It will be a lot easier to blame liberals for the downfall of society and rigged elections and everything else if Trump actually loses.

1 hour ago, commando said:

Yes I agree wt the opinion broadcasts. 

• knapplc changed the title to The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine