The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Faux News at it again. This thread is as clean cut a look at their mindless agitprop vs. reality as you're likely to see. All their bullet points are "Trump called..." or "GOP says..." followed by whatever baseless accusation instead of actual facts about whoever is on the screen or relevant context.

It's just rank propaganda. They're doing their best to keep their viewers indoctrinated and in their bubble. There's a reason Trump's base doesn't go anywhere - and it's because they choose to shut their brains off and only consume this potent crap.

• Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Faux News at it again. This thread is as clean cut a look at their mindless agitprop vs. reality as you're likely to see. All their bullet points are "Trump called..." or "GOP says..." followed by whatever baseless accusation instead of actual facts about whoever is on the screen or relevant context.

It's just rank propaganda. They're doing their best to keep their viewers indoctrinated and in their bubble. There's a reason Trump's base doesn't go anywhere - and it's because they choose to shut their brains off and only consume this potent crap.

I know this will sound strange ... but at least they're prefacing the statements with "TRUMP SAYS" or "GOP STATES" instead of slapping it up there as fact.  I know most of their crowd likely still looks at it as fact, but I wonder if this is a slight shift for them?

• Plus1 1
  • knapplc changed the title to The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine