The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

34 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is what you're tacitly endorsing, Trumpists.  You don't have to agree with this to be in the wrong. All you have to do is stay silent and quietly vote for trump.

This is what that gets you.

Unf**king believable.  And it's really telling when a majority of Fox viewers don't say that isn't acceptable.  They have gone down the rabbit hole so far that I'm guessing they actually probably stood up and cheered when he said it.

33 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Ok so maybe the most important question is how to get them off the teat.

That has been the question for a long time.  When you get indoctrinated into something so far that has told you to not believe or listen to anything else and that voice is in your head 24/7, it's almost impossible to break the cycle.

13 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I wonder why this party has trouble attracting voters that aren't uneducated white men. I guess it will remain a mystery forever. 

The problem is, education level isn't a perfect statistic to look at on this.  I know many very well educated people who have fallen for the entire Fox News mantra.

I'm not surprised at this at all.  When they were honest about the number of cases in the WH, it was an extremely bad look and proof that the administrations attitude towards the pandemic is actually a national security crisis.

So, they change the policy to, "We don't comment on staffer's health".

• Thanks 1

trump melted down on hannity tonight.   him attacking governor whitmer tonight  sure seems like a completely crazypants idea unless he really is trying to start a civil war.  the crazy white power people and the q-balls will follow his call so it's possible.   

• Plus1 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Check out the graphics in this article regarding a poll conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute. They delved into the typical questions about Trump's approval, his conduct in office, country right/wrong track, COVID handling, etc.

But they also delved into responses on these things from Fox News Republicans and non-Fox News Republicans.

The results are decisive across the board on all topics. It is stunning the extent to which Fox News launders Trump and the GOP and propagandizes their views.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• knapplc changed the title to The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine