The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

Every good little conservative should watch and listen only to Fox News...right?

I would love a "conservative" to tell me how they support a network that is so F'ed up in their corporate morals.

What is "conservative" about this?  They pay $32,000,000 to women that O'Reilly harassed....then give him a big raise and contract extension.  He gets all pissy and claims he has proof it never happened. Question....if you had proof....why didn't you use it to prevent Fox from having to pay $32,000,000 to these women?

I fully understand now why Kelly isn't there anymore.  But...of course.....this is reported in the New York Times.....that failing paper that prints nothing but lies lies lies....

• Plus1 1

Fox News is a garbage organization that''s ardently supported (and continues to support) some absolutely abhorrent individuals.

If I had carte blanche to try to fix the media in the U.S., my first move would be to strike them down. I'd burn it to the ground and build an actual conservative news network in its place rather than an angry propaganda outlet masquerading as news. 

Edited by dudeguyy
  • Plus1 7

• knapplc changed the title to The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine