The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting article - love him or hate him, Trump has caused the News outlets to have something to talk about, increased ratings and increased revenue.   I suspect after Trump leaves the WH that the news organizations - left to right - will find something new to write about.  Besides, I suspect trump will be in the news sometime after he is shown the backside of the WH door. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/news-media-begins-to-contemplate-a-post-trump-white-house

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is what you're tacitly endorsing, Trumpists.  You don't have to agree with this to be in the wrong. All you have to do is stay silent and quietly vote for trump.

This is what that gets you.

This is how a lot of Trump supporters would refer to any woman who isn't a stay at home mom.

• Plus1 3
22 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is what you're tacitly endorsing, Trumpists.  You don't have to agree with this to be in the wrong. All you have to do is stay silent and quietly vote for trump.

This is what that gets you.

I wonder why this party has trouble attracting voters that aren't uneducated white men. I guess it will remain a mystery forever. 

• Plus1 1
  • knapplc changed the title to The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine