Trump Legal Troubles

26 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

It's batsh#t crazy that stuff like this flies completely under the radar because we're busy about arguing the merits of pressuring Ukraine to investigate political opponents.

Completely agree.  It's also bats#!t crazy that a dress would have DNA still on it from the mid 90s.

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

It's batsh#t crazy that stuff like this flies completely under the radar because we're busy about arguing the merits of pressuring Ukraine to investigate political opponents.

The president is a credibly-accused rapist and it seems like hardly anyone even notices.

Pretty amazing stuff. Nothing but trouble surrounds this guy. He's made his bed  -  I hope this gets legs.  How ironic if a dress brings trump down. 

On 1/30/2020 at 1:27 PM, TGHusker said:

Pretty amazing stuff. Nothing but trouble surrounds this guy. He's made his bed  -  I hope this gets legs.  How ironic if a dress brings trump down. 

I've heard people I respect defend him saying stuff like "I'm sure women DO throw themselves at you when you're a billionaire playboy."

It'd be a nice slap across the face for that crowd. A deserved one. Good lord.

46 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

I've heard people I respect defend him saying stuff like "I'm sure women DO throw themselves at you when you're a billionaire playboy."

It'd be a nice slap across the face for that crowd. A deserve one. Good lord.

His Access Hollywood tape won't help his case any but it will surely be used by her lawyers.  

• 1 month later...

Here's a really curious thing.  Trump has sued a few newspapers recently, including the New York Times, for libel.

The lawsuit concerns an essay published a year ago and headlined “The Real Trump-Russia Quid Pro Quo.”

We know Trump is a litigious sort, and has sued many people in the past.

But what's super curious is that Trump hasn't sued over this article, which claims in no uncertain terms that Trump engaged in tax fraud:

Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses

In New York, the attorney general’s office is investigating the financing of several major Trump Organization projects; Deutsche Bank has already begun turning over documents. The state attorney general is also examining issues raised last year by The Times’s investigation, which revealed that much of the money Mr. Trump had received from his father came from his participation in dubious tax schemes, including instances of outright fraud.

And remember, kids. We've never seen Trump's taxes.

Anyone want to speculate why, and why he left this article alone?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Judge allows fraud suit against Trump, family and company to proceed

New York (CNN)A federal judge on Monday allowed a federal lawsuit accusing President Donald Trump, his three eldest children and his company of collaborating with a fraudulent marketing scheme to prey on investors to proceed.

The lawsuit, originally filed in October 2018 and amended a few months later, alleges that in exchange for "secret" payments, Trump and three of his adult children used his former reality TV show "The Celebrity Apprentice" and other promotional events as vehicles to boost ACN Opportunity, a telecommunications marketing company linked to a nonprofit that used Trump's brand to appeal to teens.

The lawsuit also accuses the Trumps of having profited off the poor and vulnerable, as people looking "to enrich themselves by systematically defrauding economically marginalized people looking to invest in their educations, start their own small business, and pursue the American dream."

• Thanks 3
  • 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm getting really sick and freakin' tired hearing about "book deals"...

If the info she is "sharing" is so damning, it needs to be public today.  I'm not about to pay to see how corrupt my president is.  

Sounds like she needs to be subpoenaed.

Edit:  Side note, but that's what frustrates me so much about Kelly Anne & George Conway.  They are going to make a killing on a book deal in a few years.  This is all just a f#&%ing scheme to the people we put in charge.  It's infuriating.

• Plus1 1