Trump Legal Troubles

10 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Let me see..."Deep State, Fake News, Chyna, what about Hillary's emails, and Hunter Biden".  Am I right?

:snacks:  This should be interesting.  However, it could be dangerous as well.  Like a wounded Tiger, Trump will summon his alt right followers to do  battle on his behalf.  Expect  his social warriors to take up arms once again - Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, etc.  His GOP friends in Congress will denounce any effort to bring out the truth (as they are now doing wt the Jan 6th commission) and will incite the cult members to resist.   For his part, Trump plans to start his mega rallies again in June - he will be at the forefront of stroking unrest, spreading disinformation, and inciting his cult members.   I would not be surprised if the NY AG and the NY DA become targets of violence.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-plans-to-resume-his-trademark-rallies-in-june/ar-BB1gI6wO

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

:snacks:  This should be interesting.  However, it could be dangerous as well.  Like a wounded Tiger, Trump will summon his alt right followers to do  battle on his behalf.  Expect  his social warriors to take up arms once again - Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, etc.  His GOP friends in Congress will denounce any effort to bring out the truth (as they are now doing wt the Jan 6th commission) and will incite the cult members to resist.   For his part, Trump plans to start his mega rallies again in June - he will be at the forefront of stroking unrest, spreading disinformation, and inciting his cult members.   I would not be surprised if the NY AG and the NY DA become targets of violence.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-plans-to-resume-his-trademark-rallies-in-june/ar-BB1gI6wO

All the more reason to throw his a$$ in jail and hide the key. 

• Plus1 4
Just now, Cdog923 said:

All the more reason to throw his a$$ in jail and hide the key. 

Regardless - whether in jail or not, his cult members will see it as persecution.  If in jail, he will act as one of those mafia bosses in jail and try to kept the movement going.

If jail is the destination, then I hope the evidence is overwhelming that it breaks the psychological strangle hold he has on the GOP voters and congress people.

32 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Regardless - whether in jail or not, his cult members will see it as persecution.  If in jail, he will act as one of those mafia bosses in jail and try to kept the movement going.

If jail is the destination, then I hope the evidence is overwhelming that it breaks the psychological strangle hold he has on the GOP voters and congress people.

There will always be the cultists.  But the fear of what they'll do shouldn't stop the wheels of justice.  Not saying you're suggesting it should.

2 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Trump Jr. will keep the fires going.  

Yeah....like a mafia family?

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Trump Jr. will keep the fires going.  

Yeah....like a mafia family?

Trump genuinely likes to model himself after the mafia figures in New York in the 1980s, not to mention the strong arm dictators around the world. 

But they are so much better at it than Donald & Sons, who are simply playing characters they've seen in the movies. 

If Donald Trump was a real mob boss, someone would have put the reckless loudmouth in an oil drum years ago. 

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

I wonder how this would work?  Would they have to make do without their guns?       

I really hope we get to find out. 

He wouldn't be in GenPop. He'd have his own little presidential suite of institutional gray. 

46 minutes ago, knapplc said:

He wouldn't be in GenPop. He'd have his own little presidential suite of institutional gray. 

Probably true.   But then the question becomes, who would they actually be protecting him from?  The guards?  The 80 year old in the next suite who also cheated on his taxes?

I’d feel for the poor agents who got presidential prison detail. Talk about drawing the short straw.  

11 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

So, none of you actually believe that a former President is going to end up in prison, right? Because Trump is definitely not going to prison....

A people that were willing to challenge the preeminent military in the world 200 years ago to preserve law and order shouldn't shirk their duty to imprison a person who committed crimes against the people.

What happened to our country that this question is even asked?

• Plus1 1