Trump Legal Troubles

4 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Interesting that each and every time Trump goes on a crime spree the right-wing hacks don't question the crime spree but rather the FBI and then try to back it up by citing questionable sources.  Telling that they identify with an absolute lunatic.

If there is a civil war, trump will be the one to blame. He is leading the insurrection right now with all of his fake news.   The sooner he is in jail the better.  

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Ok  SOOOOOOO many Trump investigations I forgot what this was all about?   Can you give me a snapshot ??

Wasn't this an investigation Trump started that so many Trumpists were so convinced would prove the FBI is a corrupt arm of the Democratic party that's sole purpose is to destroy Trump?

I could be wrong though.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wasn't this an investigation Trump started that so many Trumpists were so convinced would prove the FBI is a corrupt arm of the Democratic party that's sole purpose is to destroy Trump?

I could be wrong though.

I think you are right.   Of course, it is on par with trump - like all of his election court cases, to strike out  -  He's the greatest legal mind ever you know.  Oh, and he knows more than the generals too. 

• Plus1 2
25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I could be wrong though.

Yes you are wrong.   Bill Barr hired Durham to look into the origins of the Trump/Russia collusion hoax.   Of which we now know thanks to Durham, the Steele Dossier was fake news, FBI used it and it’s primary sun source anyways to further its investigation into nothingness.    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes you are wrong.   Bill Barr hired Durham to look into the origins of the Trump/Russia collusion hoax.   Of which we now know thanks to Durham, the Steele Dossier was fake news, FBI used it and it’s primary sun source anyways to further its investigation into nothingness.    

These reads like a post with the most used buzzwords from Truth Social.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 4
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

So, basically what I said. 

43 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

All the more reason to lock up the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and any other of his henchmen that he has lurking in the shadows.  

Trump is nothing but a mob boss.  How he got control of one party and created the personality cult is beyond me and my understanding.  The guy is still dominating the news as a soon to be indicted criminal.   Trump is basically saying again - stand down and stand by.   And yet, there are those on this board who think he is as pure as the wind driven snow. :bang

• Plus1 2