Trump Legal Troubles

3 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Yes, and Georgia is about to lay the hammer on Trump.  I hope the NY DA,   Georgia and the DOJ (2x - Document issue and J6 issue) all hit trump at the same time and he can roll up into that fetal position like Jim Bakker did so long ago. 

https://news.yahoo.com/details-trumps-attempt-overturn-defeat-110556082.html

A Georgia prosecutor investigating Donald Trump's efforts to overturn his defeat in the state's 2020 presidential election told a judge on Tuesday that decisions on whether to bring criminal charges are "imminent."

Fani Willis, the Fulton County district attorney, spoke at a hearing on whether to publicly release the final report from a special grand jury that spent months examining the Trump campaign's actions. She urged county Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney to keep the report secret for now, warning that future defendants could argue that unsealing the document hurt their right to a fair trial, among other concerns.

"We are asking that the report not be released, because - you having seen that report - decisions are imminent," Willis said, though she did not specify a time frame.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, commando said:

seems that he is admitting that he broke the law....but it is ok  because it is past the statute of limitations now.  and at the same time it seems that he blaming counsel for his breaking the law.

That's basically it.  

He hired a lawyer that told him to go pay off Stormy. So, he did.  And....even if he shouldn't have, you can't catch him now because it's been too long.

I'm pretty sure the prosecutors on the other side understand what a statute of limitations is.

On 1/31/2023 at 11:03 AM, BigRedBuster said:

That's basically it.  

He hired a lawyer that told him to go pay off Stormy. So, he did.  And....even if he shouldn't have, you can't catch him now because it's been too long.

I'm pretty sure the prosecutors on the other side understand what a statute of limitations is.

My understanding is that the NDA gave Trump a pseudonym, and he forgot to sign his pseudonym to the document. So he essentially paid Stormy Daniels $130,000 (illegally from campaign funds)  and thus had no recourse when she made fun of his deformed penis to the world. I believe his lawyer graduated from what was literally ranked the worst law school in America. 

But honestly........it feels like I've been reading these "Legal walls closing in on Trump" stories for years and watched the revelations and deadlines come and go. Nothing happens. No consequences. Not even shame among supporters. f I had to bet money, I'd continue to bet on nothing happening. 

• Plus1 2