Trump Legal Troubles

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

in

Basically just would make an absurdly low number of signatures of registered voters required (2% vs 30%) to force a recall election.   I would doubt that DA Willis would actually get recalled by the district that elected her for simply indicting and prosecuting TFG, although this 2% threshold could delay things.  At least Georgia doesn't allow it's Governor the power to pardon.  I'm sure the GA GOP will be changing that next, though.

11 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Fine…..great….woooopppppeeeeee!!!!

Ill believe it when I see it. I’ve heard this story before. 

Yeah, I mean Conservatives are just going to reconcile voting for this a 3rd time in their brain anyway. It's all a deep state conspiracy, the Democrats colluded, etc.

Although it'll cost him a small number of votes on the margin. It'll be interesting to see if this boosts his primary power or not. I can see Trumps base coming out to defend their guy, only for him to lose by even more in a general election. If there's one thing I want, it's to give a big thank you shout out to Republican Primary voters. They keep picking terrible, unelectable candidates and Democrats keep winning against them. 

• TBH 3

"I tell my wife if every person in America knew every single word of information we knew, this country would not be divided as it is right now."

The grand jurors said they understand why the public release of their full final report needs to wait until Willis makes indictment decisions.

“A lot’s gonna come out sooner or later,” one of the jurors said. “And it’s gonna be massive. It’s gonna be massive.”