Trump Legal Troubles

Seems like I remember right, on previous threads that some folks take words very seriously, like when Jeffries said (paraphrasing here) "Dems need to take back the house immediately" - there was a huge effort to argue and say this was a threat that he was making because he used the word "immediately".  What do those OAN/Fox/Breitbart/4Chan folks think about all the threats the mango menace is boldly making with zero nuance?  I don't see a lot of them worried here ....

• Plus1 5
  • TBH 2

2 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Seems like I remember right, on previous threads that some folks take words very seriously, like when Jeffries said (paraphrasing here) "Dems need to take back the house immediately" - there was a huge effort to argue and say this was a threat that he was making because he used the word "immediately".  What do those OAN/Fox/Breitbart/4Chan folks think about all the threats the mango menace is boldly making with zero nuance?  I don't see a lot of them worried here ....

Too busy trying to scrape up some whataboutism false equivalency.

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 2
33 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

and you won't see that guy here changing either

• TBH 4
33 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Well since you starkly asked (can’t speak for the OAN/FOX/Breitbart/4Chan/they/them crowd ) I will tell you what I think since I posted about Jeffries.….I think Trump is an idiot for his recent commentary and should be taken at his word that he is fomenting violence with his word choice and not defended.  

Most of what Trump has done since Dec 2020 has been erratic and stupid.  The election broke him and he acts crazier and crazier as the days go by which is why I hardly talk about him on this site and won’t consider voting for him going forward.  

Quite a different take than those folks who defended Jeffries at every turn or made whataboutism excuses for him:thumbs

• Plus1 2

48 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What part of, ”you don’t have jurisdiction over this” do these people not understand?

Plus carrying Trump's water by going to the circular argument that it's political because Trump is running for president.  Trump announced so early so he could use that argument no matter how flawed.  

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
21 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What part of, ”you don’t have jurisdiction over this” do these people not understand?

It doesn't matter to them anymore.  The GOP has stopped being the law and order party years ago - despite their false rhetoric to the contrary. 

We see the same thing happening in Israel now.  The leadership there as here (Bibi and Trump) have set themselves up as saviors. They have a messianic complex.  What follows is authoritarianism. This reaches down throughout their party and is seen in the words of Rep Comer above.   The lady who cuts my hair is a Trumper cult member and she likens Bibi and Trump as persecuted innocent leaders who have (Bibi) or will be (Trump) reinstated to their rightful place in office. She then mentioned how Putin is misunderstood and is only trying to protect Russia.    Sad and Mad at the same time. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1