Trump Legal Troubles

12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I absolutely believe Trump would sell out our country to the highest bidder.   Why do you think the Saudi family gave Trumps 2 Billion dollars?  Trump belongs in jail for a lot of reasons, but violating the Espionage Act would put him away for a long time.  Jack Smith is no dummy.  

• Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

he seems to be saying that if they stop prosecuting criminals like trump the crime rate will go down.    but he did forget to add the usual "soros funded DA" that the right throws around so much.   wonder why they refuse to talk about a certain well funded SC justice who is well funded by a rich donor if every time they attack a judge they call him soros funded?

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1

11 minutes ago, GSG said:

I'm still trying to figure this one out. Drumpf is a good boy cuz he didn't fall asleep in court? Like what the actual f#&%? 

And...I'm pretty sure the court doesn't give a rip how "successful" he and his family have been.

Afterall, they have been so successful that they have to beg people with not very much money to donate to them for legal fees.

• Plus1 2
55 minutes ago, GSG said:

I'm still trying to figure this one out. Drumpf is a good boy cuz he didn't fall asleep in court? Like what the actual f#&%? 

It's not everyone who's successful enough to sit through depositions ranging from business fraud, tax fraud, rape, inciting an insurrection, stealing classified documents, election interference, obstruction of justice, and espionage.  

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2