Trump Legal Troubles

Congress needs to act on this stuff and impeach him if any of it comes to fruition.

Yea. Whats that going to do? It certainly isn't going to give Hilary the presidency.

I don't think the left should actually root for Trump being impeached. If it happens you'll be begging for him to come back.

true....the tweeting trumpwit is not as ominous as the dark lord vp is.

We already have a dark lord running the country with Bannon calling the shots. I think Pence would be an upgrade at this point.

Frankly, considering Pence has gone along with Trump's shtick thus far, I realistically don't think we can count on him jettisoning Bannon, et al.

Congress needs to act on this stuff and impeach him if any of it comes to fruition.

Yea. Whats that going to do? It certainly isn't going to give Hilary the presidency.

I don't think the left should actually root for Trump being impeached. If it happens you'll be begging for him to come back.

true....the tweeting trumpwit is not as ominous as the dark lord vp is.

We already have a dark lord running the country with Bannon calling the shots. I think Pence would be an upgrade at this point.

Frankly, considering Pence has gone along with Trump's shtick thus far, I realistically don't think we can count on him jettisoning Bannon, et al.

Pence strikes me as a very craven dude. Just working his way up the ladder.

Now that he's seen that Bannon's game is working thus far, I'm not sure I'd count on him to stray from it, either.

• Fire 3

Can you win a lawsuit by arguing that something is really really dumb?

Yes and no, IMO.

Someone being dumb or ignorant, no, but the actions or results of the actions can be the catalyst for a suit. I am not an attorney and know enough to be dangerous but back in the NIxon days, our Supreme Court Justices made arguments revolving around the terms 'Qualified Immunity' and 'Absolute Immunity', when it came to the office of the president. Just bringing this out in case someone wants to read up on it and fill in the blanks. :)

Sarcasm NM or? Most all laws or legal documents are written well. I guess I get that you are tying the two descriptions together but I try not to assume I know what someone else is trying to say in their post.

\_(º ~ º)_/

Kinda - he actually said that he "saw the EO and they were beautifully written, anybody would tell you so" (paraphrased a bit except the "beautifully written" part.

OK, I get your reference. Thanks!

Honestly, hearing some of what is stated, I am not sure the words that come out are ever pre-planned. Could be wrong but?

I thought that was interesting too. Apparently the legal "tactic" is suing him for defamation instead of the actual sexual assault. In essence, they're alleging Trump defamed her by the way he described her and other accusers claims.

Interesting, but I"m certainly no legal mind so we'll have to see how that plays out.

• 4 weeks later...