Trump Legal Troubles

26 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

That he took 15+ boxes full of presidential records that should have been handed over to the National Archives before he left - they had to send people down to FL to get them.  Some items had to be taped back together, and his "staff" is supposedly looking for additional items that should have been turned over.  A violation of the Presidential Records Act.

Thanks.  But, the right is probably still outraged about Hillary’s emails. 

• Plus1 2

46 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OH......that's not good.

I'm not really sure how an accounting firm can retract financial statements they signed off on unless they were provided false information from the company.

That seems to be the case.  They discovered that their client was a criminal  and lying to them and it is time to cut the cord.    It will be interesting to see Trumpy's reaction.  :steam:ahhhhhhhh

2 hours ago, TGHusker said:

That seems to be the case.  They discovered that their client was a criminal  and lying to them and it is time to cut the cord.    It will be interesting to see Trumpy's reaction.  :steam:ahhhhhhhh

Let's see, since he only has five or six plays in the playbook let's take a stab at it.

He won't call them Rinos as that doesn't apply.

He might play the Deep State card bit only because he's bats#!t crazy.

He could say it's fake news but that's easily refutable.  Never stopped him before though.

I know at some point he'll cry it's a witch-hunt but not sure he will on this.

I see one of two most likely options.  He'll either not address this and instead throw out a smoke bomb to deflect i.e. the right-wing froth over the "10 times bigger than Watergate" disinformation we've seen posted in another thread.  That's if he knows his former accountants can tack him to the wall if they see fit.  

Or if they can't and he's hopped up enough on Adderall, he'll call them weak, incompetent, and that he actually fired them first.  Still refutable but he doesn't care about the truth nor does his base.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

15 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Or if they can't and he's hopped up enough on Adderall, he'll call them weak, incompetent, and that he actually fired them first.  Still refutable but he doesn't care about the truth nor does his base.

I'll go with this option.  Since --  trump 'only hires the best' and when the 'best' quit on him, they al of the sudden become 'losers' - I think the above fits his normal mode of operation.

• Thanks 1