Trump Legal Troubles

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So, you were talking about a house committee investigation when you told me he was already under investigation?

No I wasn’t.  

When I replied to your original post I was referring to people on here not wanting House committes to look into HB as the JK investigation is a House investigation.  

you then brought up that I told you HB was already under investigation which I agreed.   That IS NOT a house committee investigation. 

• Plus1 1

The questions about Hunter being investigated by people on this board are almost entirely not questions about why he's being investigated but questions and mockery about why the GOP cares so much and how lame their constant spinning is.

Edit: Actually after a cursory glance using the search function it's very easy to find several posters (who critical thinking can tell us are the ones being referenced) explicitly saying they're fine with Hunter being investigated, and...really zero questions about why he's being investigated.

I'll add myself to the list. I'm fine with Hunter being investigated and charged if there's evidence of crimes. Something tells me that literally nobody is anything other than fine with that.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

No I wasn’t.  

When I replied to your original post I was referring to people on here not wanting House committes to look into HB as the JK investigation is a House investigation.  

you then brought up that I told you HB was already under investigation which I agreed.   That IS NOT a house committee investigation. 

LOL…you actually responded to me saying you told me he was already under investigation….which wasn’t about house investigation.  But, you’re wanting to change the conversation I guess. 

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL…you actually responded to me saying you told me he was already under investigation

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL…you actually responded to me saying you told me he was already under investigation….which wasn’t about house investigation.  But, you’re wanting to change the conversation I guess. 

Guess I need to spell it out for you again.  

Last time though.  Hunter is under FEDERAL investigation according to news reports (WAPO, NYT, CBSNEWS). Hunter IS NOT under House Committee investigation that we know of publicly. 

Your story was about Jared being under a House Investigation shortly.  I posted that’s good to investigate if there is something worth looking into with Jared as I said should be done with Crackhead too, which other on here do not want to see and thinks it’s political theater or some other nonsense.  

End of story.   Hope you enjoyed the recap.  

• Plus1 1
35 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Last time though.  Hunter is under FEDERAL investigation according to news reports (WAPO, NYT, CBSNEWS). Hunter IS NOT under House Committee investigation that we know of publicly. 

Your story was about Jared being under a House Investigation shortly.  I posted that’s good to investigate if there is something worth looking into with Jared as I said should be done with Crackhead too, which other on here do not want to see and thinks it’s political theater or some other nonsense.  

Trump Jr?

9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I know.  I’ve said it many times.  He’s not under house investigation. But, he is under investigation.  

So, why are republicans upset that he’s not under investigation when he is under investigation?

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I know.  I’ve said it many times.  He’s not under house investigation. But, he is under investigation.  

So, why are republicans upset that he’s not under investigation when he is under investigation?

And why should Congress investigate private citizens?  Isn't that the job of law enforcement?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1

• 2 weeks later...