The Republican Utopia

25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Lol.....oh the irony. 

Wait, I'm confused.  I could be wrong, but I'm almost certain at the WH press briefing SHS claimed all of this was made up by liberal media looking to sell a book.  This tweet makes it appear that Bannon actually was a source.  

I need to go back and read and watch some news from yesterday to get my head straight.  What a clusterf**k!

Nobody in the book (cept one) has come out saying that they were not a source, or that they were misquoted.  Some have said they thought their comments were off the record, but all and all - folks are pretty quiet.  Even Trumps camp hasn't said anything specific is false.

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

Wait, I'm confused.  I could be wrong, but I'm almost certain at the WH press briefing SHS claimed all of this was made up by liberal media looking to sell a book.  This tweet makes it appear that Bannon actually was a source.  

I need to go back and read and watch some news from yesterday to get my head straight.  What a clusterf**k!

I just find it ironic that the lawyer for someone who every single day attacks people personally with unfounded claims (many/most are found to be completely untrue) is threatening a lawsuit over the guy who worked hand in hand with previously mentioned disgusting human being to accomplish winning the election by doing just that.

When you step away and really think about it....it really is an amazing circle of life.

• Plus1 1

Of course they're not concerned. He's a useful tool for them to get their oppressive agenda passed.  They'll only discard him when they're done with him.

This would be funny if it wasn't such a scary reality.

Edited by knapplc
  • Plus1 2

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I just find it ironic that the lawyer for someone who every single day attacks people personally with unfounded claims (many/most are found to be completely untrue) is threatening a lawsuit over the guy who worked hand in hand with previously mentioned disgusting human being to accomplish winning the election by doing just that.

When you step away and really think about it....it really is an amazing circle of life.

Brilliant observation and spot on.