The Republican Utopia

2 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

It was a Ralph Nader joke.

They aren't very funny.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it's probably in poor taste to joke about a pedophile. My bad.

No worries. I thought there was an accusation against Ralph Nader or something that I wasn't aware of.

Fun fact: That Jacob Wohl guy is the only person that I'm blocked by on Twitter, that I know of. 

He got banned for life from the National Futures Association for being a shady trader & lying to investors. I called him out on it & apparently it hurt his widdle feelings. 

Grade A Trump bootlicker, too. Probably just looking to keep his own public image on life support.

Well, this guy sure is an interesting candidate. I can't imagine he'll win

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/politics/kfile-illinois-republican-nominee-illuminati/index.html

In his book, Fawell pushed a conspiracy theory that 7 World Trade Center collapsed as part of a controlled demolition and the attacks were a plot to destroy documents.

"It's interesting to note that the clandestine branch of the CIA was housed on the top floor," he added. "No personnel were lost, but any and all documents were destroyed, just like a giant shredder. The Pentagon was hit in a wing being remodeled (but few people), that held a mountain of paperwork regarding 1 trillion dollars which the Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, was having trouble accounting for. That mountain of paperwork became a pile of ash."

In the same blog post, Fawell said that the previous Super Bowl's halftime show, performed by Madonna, was satanic and influenced by the Illuminati. He also called Madonna a "narcissist skank with the crooked teeth."

Though I can get on board with the part in bold.   :lol:

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm getting a chuckle out of this because I know some Republicans that all of a sudden became big Roseanne fans because they were told her show was conservative entertainment.

wait for it......"but her 1st amendment rights!!!"    

• Plus1 1