The Republican Utopia

10 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

It is a sad day in the Republican Utopia. This man is an American hero and icon. He will not be forgotten.

I worked for his Presidential campaign back in 2000 and met him briefly. He is a great guy and a true American hero. I didn’t always agree with him, but always respected the hell out of him. I can’t fathom what he went through. Sad to see his time here coming to an end. 

• Plus1 4
2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I worked for his Presidential campaign back in 2000 and met him briefly. He is a great guy and a true American hero. I didn’t always agree with him, but always respected the hell out of him. I can’t fathom what he went through. Sad to see his time here coming to an end. 

My thoughts exactly. Well said.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm a big McCain fan. But when you're too sick to do your job and you're not going to recover, the appropriate thing to do is to resign. 

it might be his opinion that it is in the best interest of the united states to hold on as long as he can and keep a trump sycophant from taking his spot.

• Plus1 5
33 minutes ago, commando said:

it might be his opinion that it is in the best interest of the united states to hold on as long as he can and keep a trump sycophant from taking his spot.

That probably is his thinking, but I don’t think that’s his call. When you can no longer do the job, the honorable thing to do is to resign. 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

That probably is his thinking, but I don’t think that’s his call. When you can no longer do the job, the honorable thing to do is to resign. 

it's his job and he is doing it as he sees fit.   if trump wasn't in power i believe he would ahve stepped down....but with what he views as a traitor in office he is doing all he can to curb trumps power.   maybe it isn't a lot but it's what he can do for now.  

17 minutes ago, commando said:

that kind of s#!t is approaching time to grab your guns and rebel against the government time.   that is a coup in process.   

Pennsylvania talked about impeaching their supreme court justices as well. And North Carolina reduced their governor's powers because a Democrat was elected.