The Republican Utopia

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

Shouldn’t his support of her aay something good about her, not bad about him? And how in the hell is being critical of Trump considered a stain? I truly don’t get the people who are willing to go to bat for him. 

thing is...it's a lie.   he wasn't on hillarys list.    it is the GOP trying to cast shade on him for being "loyal" to hillary.  their entire platform rests on how evil their propaganda can make the libs look and casting anyone who disagrees with them in any way on the evil side whenever they find the need.

• Plus1 2

I just read an article that stated the average household pays between $2,436 and $6,000 in taxes that go directly to corporations in subsidies.

The $6,000 was from a liberal site, $2,436 from The Federalist.

This is why you don’t f***ing lower their tax rates. They have the advantage in so many ways. Subsidies, tax loopholes, the ability to use their $ to try to buy elections and then buy policy and sometimes even help write it. They should be paying back to the system that benefits them.

Yes, I know not all of them do all of these things, but anyone would use the tax loopholes. Those needed to be closed or the rates needed to remain high. The Republicans used to lie and say they wanted to get rid of the loopholes but I haven’t heard anything from them about that in a couple years. 

• Plus1 2