The Republican Utopia

On 12/5/2018 at 2:04 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Nowhere else to put this, so I'll put it here.  I have no clue what happened before this picture, but I got a laugh out of the look on Trump's face like he's totally offended that Bush is reaching in front of him to have a funny moment with Michelle.  

Bush was giving Michelle Obama a piece of candy like he did at McCain's funeral.

So, anyone can commit any crime they want to get elected president, as long as they get elected president.

"I don't think he was involved in crimes but even then, you know, you can make anything a crime under the current laws if you want to, you can blow it way out of proportion, you can do a lot of things," Hatch said. "All I can say is this: President Trump, before he became President, that's another world."

Hatch has no business being anywhere near the senate or any other position in government. He is despicable.

• Plus1 4

did ann coulter really make this post?  but to answer her.... of course donnie thinks they are dumb.   remember...he loves the uneducated.   they cheered when he said mexico would pay for his wall.  they believed him when he said he would "drain the swamp".   they still believe him when he said he had no contact with russia.  and they believe him when he says the wall is already under construction.  they believed him when he said he would balance the budget.   and they believe all the other thousands of lies he spouts.  

• Plus1 1

I think someone kinda said this already the other day, but at some point the Republicans need to stop defending Trump before it's too late, either politically for them or because of something worse (e.g. the fate of the country). I have no idea which way this is going to go so I don't know for which reason.

Anyhow, I was just reading that we don't know yet what help Flynn gave, which leads me to believe there is a lot more yet to be revealed unless his help was only related to Manafort, which seems unlikely. That just isn't enough to recommend no jail time, imo. I hope they make a movie about this 10 years from now that has more of the details and timeline.

• Plus1 2