The Republican Utopia

29 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

If you're willing to lose your farm because of that wall, you should lose your farm because of that wall.

what if they sell their tractors and farms and donate the proceeds to the wall fund?  that would really own the libs!

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Maybe the president could funnel the farm subsidy money to build the wall.  I'm sure farmers won't mind.  

that is a great idea!  let's forward it to donnie along with the quote from the farmer wanting to lose his farm to support the wall.    

4 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

A few outliers don't speak for the farming community. It's a tough time for farmers (mainly crop) right now, some of which I know personally, and not all of them are happy with the way the President has handled it. 

How did they imagine he was going to handle it?  Make Mexico pay for the wall?

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Probably. Does all empathy go out the window if they were duped by Trump? That be the least surprising thing ever, considering their demographic.

I think empathy should go out the window if they were duped.  People were screaming that they were being duped. Didn't matter to them as long as they "LOCK HER UP!!!!!"

• Plus1 4
Just now, StPaulHusker said:

I think empathy should go out the window if they were duped.  People were screaming that they were being duped. Didn't matter to them as long as they "LOCK HER UP!!!!!"

Interesting. So they should "lay in the bed they made", right? I would tend to agree with you. A little consistency from the left, across the entire demographic spectrum in regard to personal accountability, would be welcomed. I'm all for accountability.

• Thanks 1