The Republican Utopia

"There is an incredible divide between Washington and the rest of the country when it comes to Bob Mueller and the Russia investigation," Ted Cruz said on NBC's "Meet the Press." "The mainstream media, Washington, is obsessed with it. And when you get outside the Beltway, I don't find anybody concerned with this at all."

Ok, dumbass.

These people have no foresight. This opens the floodgates for future politicians to do the same thing, and they might have more nefarious plans than Trump. If Trump is in the Russians' pocket it's because they have something on him or he owes them money. There could be people in the future who actually want to take over the country and idiots like Cruz are telling them it's fine.

Also, even if he's right (he's not), it's not relevant. It's up to the people in congress to protect us, even the ones of us who are too stupid to realize this is important.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, jsneb83 said:

I'm surprised he didn't say KFC

Or watermelon. 

Or grape Kool-Aid.

Or Collard greens. 

At this rate, I wouldn't be shocked if Trump showed up in blackface and served it while saying 'Oh Lowrdy' the whole time. 

Pfffttt...who am I kidding. Trump would never stoop so low as to do physical labor. Bone spurs, you know. 

• Haha 2
Just now, VectorVictor said:

Or watermelon. 

Or grape Kool-Aid.

Or Collard greens. 

At this rate, I wouldn't be shocked if Trump showed up in blackface and served it while saying 'Oh Lowrdy' the whole time. 

Pfffttt...who am I kidding. Trump would never stoop so low as to do physical labor. Bone spurs, you know. 

The bone spurs are just a guise for his real belief that human beings are like duracell batteries and once you use up your finite amount of energy you die. He really actually believes that. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1