The Republican Utopia

13 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Seriously, I would be pissed if I won a national championship and got invited to the White House.....and was fed fast food burgers.....because that’s what the billionaire president thinks I would want. 

I absolutely love the silver serving dishes and the candelabras (lit!) to go with the fast food wrappers and packaging.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I absolutely love the silver serving dishes and the candelabras (lit!) to go with the fast food wrappers and packaging.

The guy literally has a hotel fully staffed with a kitchen and ball room to host large parties.....and he's playing the..."because of the shut down, I'm going to foot the bill for McDonalds quarter pounders."

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The guy literally has a hotel fully staffed with a kitchen and ball room to host large parties.....and he's playing the..."because of the shut down, I'm going to foot the bill for McDonalds quarter pounders."

But his supporters are going to eat this up quicker than a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese because anything else would require critical thought processes that have vacated them long ago. 

16 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Seriously, I would be pissed if I won a national championship and got invited to the White House.....and was fed fast food burgers.....because that’s what the billionaire president thinks I would want. 

Agree.  And Trump toots his own horn about buying it all.  Dufus.  If I'm going to the WH as an honored guest, I would think I deserved to be fed more than the drive thru menu at McDs.

Cater in a real meal if you are going to be proud of something. 

^^ Trump's massive ego will have it on other way.  He's backed himself into a corner. He can not say "I was WRRRRRONG" - It isn't in his vocabulary.  So, yes, people will lose homes, get into dramatic financial trouble, our economy will be slowed down - all because he has no art in his deal.  No compromise or negotiation skill.  It is not a good deal if it hurts the country as he is currently doing.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Are there ANY Republicans who haven't hitched their wagon to Trump?  This is insane.  The FBI is literally investigating whether a sitting president is a foreign agent, and they're upset with... THE FBI?!?!

the mafia always blames the cops

• Plus1 2