The Republican Utopia

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

Apparently not all GOP lawmakers are on board with Mitch McConnell's Trump boot-licking.

If he doesn’t enjoy it, f#&%ing override the veto.

Why do these people act like getting voted out of office is the end of the world and should be avoided at all costs including supporting the sack of s#!t that is our president?

• Plus1 4

11 minutes ago, Whistlebritches said:

I realize that McConnell is largely hiding but every time Graham sticks his face in front of a camera someone should be there asking him if he understands the idea of coequal branches of government.

At this point I’m not sure which of them disgusts me more. Maybe Graham because sometimes he acts like a human being. Then he just goes full a$$h@!e and acts like a Trump puppet.

• Plus1 1

On 1/24/2019 at 6:46 AM, BigRedBuster said:

What the hec was that all about.   Pardon me but where is the Nazi salute. That is the only thing left.

After this morning's raid and arrest of Roger Stone the GOP is all quiet.  Figuring how to protect dear leader. This is a shameful time for the party of Lincoln. :facepalm:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/congressional-dems-say-roger-stone-indictment-likely-coming-attraction-n962661

Leading Republicans were mostly silent on the arrest. Rep. David Cicilline, D-R.I., noted that the FBI agents who arrested Stone on Friday are not being paid because of the partial government shutdown, which is now in its 35th day.

That’s how much of a bad guy he is. They went out and got him for free," he tweeted. "Now let’s end this shutdown so these heroes and other working people get their paychecks!”

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, commando said:

the GOP does have a cancer...it's called trumpism. 

*DING DING DING* glad someone picked up on it. 

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

The GOP can’t die of a disease, so he clearly wasn’t being literal.

Here too. And before commando.

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

What the hec was that all about.   Pardon me but where is the Nazi salute. That is the only thing left.

After this morning's raid and arrest of Roger Stone the GOP is all quiet.  Figuring how to protect dear leader. This is a shameful time for the party of Lincoln. :facepalm:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/congressional-dems-say-roger-stone-indictment-likely-coming-attraction-n962661

How much is it the GOP ignoring it because Trump is Republican and how much is it them being involved in illegal things related to the NRA and Russia themselves.

• Plus1 2