The Republican Utopia

19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

But this morning on CNN he said he still supports Trump. He said he would urge him to stop with the current path he's going down, but he still supports him. When pressed he told the interviewer not to make a political issue an ethical one, or something like that. Mucci it's too late for that buddy. A line has been crossed and there's no going back.

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This might be petty, but he couldn't maintain eye contact for more than 3 seconds throughout the entire clip.  If someone is spilling their soul and you can't look them in the eye, it tells me you are either intimidated or disinterested.  Neither is a good look in this case.

29 minutes ago, funhusker said:

This might be petty, but he couldn't maintain eye contact for more than 3 seconds throughout the entire clip.  If someone is spilling their soul and you can't look them in the eye, it tells me you are either intimidated or disinterested.  Neither is a good look in this case.

he turned away just as she said "we can't go back".  unfortunate timing or did he hear something that he didn't want to hear?

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, FrankWheeler said:

According to Rep. Doug Collins (from Georgia) he didn't vote for the election security funding because it was so badly written it would have allowed nine year olds to vote.

This is a national emergency. It is literally an attack on the foundation of our democracy. Maybe they could, I don't know, rework the bill immediately and get something they could pass?

The party that's insanely focused on "securing our border" seems to have zero concern about securing our elections.

I WONDER WHY THAT IS

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

Agreed, but the price tag does seem pretty high.

Price tag for what? Securing elections?

How high is "too high" to secure elections?

• Plus1 6