The Republican Utopia

7 hours ago, Moiraine said:

It's weird how skillful people think the Clintons are. Considering how many people they supposedly murdered and other illegal s#!t* they've gotten away with, they must be evil geniuses.

*Note - I do think the rape accusations are believable. But the body count attributed to them is crazy.

A true "law and order" President would have been able to protect Epstein from those pesky Clintons....

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

A true "law and order" President would have been able to protect Epstein from those pesky Clintons.... 

It's amazing how the same MAGA dips#!ts and bots pushing a narrative pivot so cleanly back to some boogeyman like the Clintons in order to avoid talking about Epstein's association to their guy.

Of course, the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is out there retweeting that crap because it helps him, though...

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

We deserve this for being s#!t compared to other first world countries, and we have a problem that has a solution that isn’t that complicated.

But does Amnesty International have a travel warning for all yellow, orange, and red countries on this map?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEsVV8wt7dAwEk3UjMNXa

Some moron replied to that tweet “Hope it helps keep out the illegals.” I wish we could round up the idiots and put them in Alaska. We make a s#!t ton of $ on tourism.

27 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Yeah, everyone knows those partisan hacks over at Amnesty International are just trying to cling to power.

You know what I meant. It's a group with an agenda to push. They're trying to shock people to bring attention to their organization. Overall crime has been decreasing in the US for almost 3 decades while gun violence has been increasing the last few years before decreasing in 2018.

Did they issue this same travel advisory when gun gun homicides peaked in 2017? Because if they didn't...

38 minutes ago, ZRod said:

You know what I meant. It's a group with an agenda to push. They're trying to shock people to bring attention to their organization. Overall crime has been decreasing in the US for almost 3 decades while gun violence has been increasing the last few years before decreasing in 2018. 

Did they issue this same travel advisory when gun gun homicides peaked I. 2017 though? Because if they didn't... 

I've got no problem with their agenda or what their organization does. It's a good thing if they get more pub.

I've no doubt you're right on the merits of your arguments. But we both know these orgs don't operate mechanistically strictly according to stats like that. Fact is right-wing nutjobs seem to be increasing going on these shooting sprees looking to spread their hate and terrorize people, with POTUS at best indifferent and at worst egging them on for re-election. Lots of Americans are freaked out and pissed off at our elected officials continuing to baldfaced tell us it's simply not a problem. The rest of the world looks at our fascination with guns and can't figure it out. We're the only first-world, non-wartorn country where it's like this. Hence, these type of bulletins and advisories.

That amnesty tweet is stupid more because even with the rise in violence, shootings and extreme ideology, it's still incredibly unlikely for any individual person to be killed in a mass shooting. And still way more likely to be killed by other totally preventable things to avoid as well. The odds are literally about .000001% chance, and that's including all gang violence which makes up the overwhelming majority of what get listed as "mass shootings". So if you're not in a gang, that percentage goes down a bunch as well.

narrator:  " they were there to collude."  but seriously....why do all these republicans vacation in russia?   and the joke falls flat when we know that any uranium mined in the US must be sold to the U.S. government by law.  none of it can be exported.

26 minutes ago, commando said:

narrator:  " they were there to collude."  but seriously....why do all these republicans vacation in russia?   and the joke falls flat when we know that any uranium mined in the US must be sold to the U.S. government by law.  none of it can be exported.

You follow Mike Huckabee on social media?