The Republican Utopia

This Obamagate stuff is hilarious, as long as Trump/Barr don't become too powerful.

I just saw a headline saying that Obama ordered a hit on Flynn. It was a note where Obama was telling Comey/Biden to make sure they have the right people on it because there were records of Flynn calling Russians.

There's literally nothing there other than Obama being concerned Russia had infiltrated the incoming President's campaign/staff. If Obama had wanted to do anything nefarious, there was a whole hell of a lot he could have done in, let's see, October 2016.

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, admo said:

Obama and Hilary were very, very corrupt.  It's not even funny.

trump and his sycophants are very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very corrupt.   it's way past funny

• Plus1 6

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

It's still crazy to me that 40% of the population out there thinks he's doing a good job.

I have no explanation other than 40% of the population ties themselves to a party, will always defend politicians in that party to the death and will do everything they can to not be convinced those politicians would ever do anything wrong....and the other side is evil and corrupt.  Their party's politicians are only fighting hard to end that other party's corruption.  The only way they know this is because they don't listen to the mainstream media's corrupt reporting....they get their real news from Fox News, OANN, Rush, Infowars and QAnon.  Those are the outlets that have true patriot reporters that tell the truth.

but...that's only a guess.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I have no explanation other than 40% of the population ties themselves to a party, will always defend politicians in that party to the death and will do everything they can to not be convinced those politicians would ever do anything wrong....and the other side is evil and corrupt.  Their party's politicians are only fighting hard to end that other party's corruption.  The only way they know this is because they don't listen to the mainstream media's corrupt reporting....they get their real news from Fox News, OANN, Rush, Infowars and QAnon.  Those are the outlets that have true patriot reporters that tell the truth.

but...that's only a guess.

you forgot Conservative treehouse.

25 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I almost wonder if it would be worth it in the end to have this happen, leading to a landslide defeat of Trump and an increase in the popularity of Medicare for All.

I know Trumpers with serious ailments who need the ACA but they're too stupid to realize how bad it would be if it went away. Maybe if it actually happened and their drugs got taken away, and it was clear that it was Trump who did it, they would wake the f#&% up.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

This is insane. It isn't even about social/cultural stuff. It's a topic Republicans seem to pride themselves on understanding and caring about.

For Trump and therefore his followers   Stock market rise = economy growth