The Republican Utopia

14 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I'm thinking you mean Biden -180, or your book is f'ing you.

I'll admit that I have had it explained to me a gazzilion times and I can never remember what exactly that means.  So, at -180 for Trump, that means if you bet Trump and bet 100 and he wins, you get 80?  If you bet Biden at +180, you have to bet 180 to get 100?

Do I have that right?

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'll admit that I have had it explained to me a gazzilion times and I can never remember what exactly that means.  So, at -180 for Trump, that means if you bet Trump and bet 100 and he wins, you get 80?  If you bet Biden at +180, you have to bet 180 to get 100?

Do I have that right?

+180 means you would profit $180 from a $100 bet. -180 Means you would have to bet $180 to win $100. So right now its Biden -160 ( Bet $160 to win $100) and Trump +140 (Bet $100 to win $140).  

• Plus1 1

We are in the middle of a pandemic where it looks like there is no end in sight. 125,000 dead. 20% real unemployment. Benefits about to end at end of this month. Housing crisis looming. And the GOP is running on....statues? Lol. Vote them the f#&% out. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, GSG said:

Holy hell what year is that?!

It's a parody site. The banner on the bottom reads "This web site is made possible by a generous gift from one of Jeff Fortenberry's constituents and is maintained by Sniff Fartenberry Productions, which is really a name we just made up for Seeing Red Nebraska, and we obviously have no connection to this useless Gilead commander's re-election campaign, which we try to stay upwind from at all times."

Seeing Red Nebraska's site says "nebraska politics from the left"

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I find developments like this among Republicans extremely gratifying. We need more & more of these people to detoxify and deprogram the Republican party.

It's a tall order, but hopefully there are enough that step up to the task