The Republican Utopia

Republicans sure know how to pick 'em.

Kelly Loeffler takes BLM criticism to host with white supremacist ties

U.S. Sen. Kelly Loeffler granted an interview to a TV pundit associated with white supremacy and Nazism.

The interview aired on One America News Network on Thursday and Loeffler promoted it heavily on her Facebook and Twitter accounts Friday, tagging the controversial host.

“I joined @JackPosobiec on @OANN to discuss why I had to call out the BLM political organization — and why the woke mob is trying to cancel me,” she wrote in one tweet

Jewish groups and media observers pointed out that Posobiec promotes conspiracy theories and once associated with white supremacists including Richard Spencer, who organized the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Va. Posobiec has been criticized in the past for posting anti-Semitic tweets, including tweets that included the numbers 14 and 88, codes used by neo-Nazis.

White supremacist David Lane, who died in prison, is known for promoting the “14 words” racist slogan: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.” The number 88 is code among neo-Nazis for Heil Hitler. (H is the eighth letter in the alphabet.)

13 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't know anything about this guy, but if he came to Hawaii as someone bringing a foreign culture and religion and hoping to transplant the local customs and culture, that is being a colonizer by definition haha.

• Plus1 1

The agency whose motto is "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds" is being threatened because Republicans fear that more voters means less Republicans.

This is not Democracy.

• Plus1 4

trump announced his "payroll tax reduction".   cutting taxes is good...right?   even if these taxes are the direct funds for social security, medicare, and medicaid?  eff the old people who survive covid...we are taking away their medical coverage and social security checks also.