The Republican Utopia

8 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Yep. It's right next to the 262nd Street overpass. You can see the trump stuff on the barn on google maps.

Isn't hay combustible :dunno  :owgCdZW.gif

Just kidding!!  I don't want to act like trump and suggest something without directly telling someone what to do.

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

https://dot.nebraska.gov/media/2935/banner-pol-final.pdf

In other states, not sure about NE, a person can hold a sign but it can’t  be affixed to the overpass

This is a policy, not a law. There is no penalty ascribed for any of the activities we're talking about.

I'm asking you to cite the LAW that makes the "traitor" flag "illegal" as you called it. 

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So by this definition it would be equally illegal for the banners for Officer Herrera as for this. 

It is hereby declared unlawful for any person or persons whether for himself, herself, or themselves or as the agent, servant, or employee of any firm, association, corporation, partnership, or limited liability company to post, paste, paint, tack, fasten or otherwise secure to any bridge or culvert in the State of Nebraska, any bills, billboards, signs, posters, advertisements, or banners of any matter or description whatsoever, whether of paper, metal, wood, or other composition.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

So by this definition it would be equally illegal for the banners for Officer Herrera as for this. 

It is hereby declared unlawful for any person or persons whether for himself, herself, or themselves or as the agent, servant, or employee of any firm, association, corporation, partnership, or limited liability company to post, paste, paint, tack, fasten or otherwise secure to any bridge or culvert in the State of Nebraska, any bills, billboards, signs, posters, advertisements, or banners of any matter or description whatsoever, whether of paper, metal, wood, or other composition.

If they were secured to.  Which is why I said it looks like they are holding them. 

• Plus1 1