The Republican Utopia

22 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Super weird that this kind of thing keeps happening to Republicans!  SO SO WEIRD.

Is the Lincoln Project currently imploding? Cuz there's also this:

I'm not going to be personally sad if so. I enjoyed them as a political foil for Trump but never felt any particular kinship to them. I know some of our political center-ish folks here seemed to like them.

• Plus1 2
Just now, Danny Bateman said:

Is the Lincoln Project currently imploding? Cuz there's also this:

I'm not going to be personally sad if so. I enjoyed them as a political foil for Trump but never felt any particular kinship to them. I know some of our political center-ish folks here seemed to like them.

YES! I saw that! 

My guess is she used the same password for something in her dealings with the Lincoln Project as she used for her twitter account. Someone decided to try the password, it worked, and they snooped & scooped.

Question is - how long have they been snooping on her PMs? That's jail-worthy privacy violation stuff.

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Interesting to see everyone jump off the LP bandwagon all of a sudden.  :lol:   It’s as if no one could see their grift in real time (except me)

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-02-11/how-a-leading-anti-trump-group-ignored-a-crisis-in-its-ranks

I found their trolling of Trump amusing, but I haven't been on the LP bandwagon. They're former Bush Repubs with a lot not to like about them.