The Republican Utopia

10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If you are speaking of the Lincoln Project I would agree.  If you are speaking of McEnany I would disagree.  She was light years better than Psaki is. 

If chronically lying is light years better, then yes, yes she is.  

• Plus1 7
47 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You clearly have no clue on the hypocrisy of her statement.

Hypocrisy is one thing dumb is another.  You spoke about being dumb 

40 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

If chronically lying is light years better, then yes, yes she is.  

I will circle back to you on that

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

You have to be smart enough to know your words are pathetic.

OR....I guess maybe she's smart enough to know that Trump worshipers aren't smart enough to not know the difference.

This is what amazes me.

If I was a Trump supporter I would be furious at the way they expect me to lap up their bulls#!t.  It's beyond "pandering". It's outright, utter and complete bulls#!t!

11 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

You have to be smart enough to know your words are pathetic.

OR....I guess maybe she's smart enough to know that Trump worshipers aren't smart enough to not know the difference.

There isn’t a politician, politician spokesperson, or media personality that ISN’T hypocritical, but plenty of them are not dumb.  Hence you must be smart enough to know your words back to were.......let’s just say not the best to put it mildly.  

McEnany may be hypocritical in her media takes (just like every politician alive) , but I assure you she is not dumb. 

• Plus1 2
Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

Where to start with this one... You've been b!^@hing about the green new deal, and you admit you've never read it. Also, how long do you need to read 14 pages, this gonna take a couple months for you to get done???

That will be a debate of who’s the biggest moron.  Will most likely end in a tie. 

• Plus1 2