The Republican Utopia

20 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Where to start with this one... You've been b!^@hing about the green new deal, and you admit you've never read it. Also, how long do you need to read 14 pages, this gonna take a couple months for you to get done???

Is the “all 14 pages” supposed to be an insult that this big scary bill really means nothing on its own?  Or does MTG really think that’s a lot of pages?  

• Plus1 1
36 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I understand you not liking AOC because her policies. I'm not a huge fan either. But she is much smarter than MTG. 

Being the Queen of the pigs isn’t much of a resume builder for saying one is a good Queen.  They  both act like morons. 

• Plus1 2
10 hours ago, funhusker said:

Is the “all 14 pages” supposed to be an insult that this big scary bill really means nothing on its own?  Or does MTG really think that’s a lot of pages?  

It depends how many pictures there are. 

• Haha 1

On 4/22/2021 at 6:38 AM, Archy1221 said:

Hopefully nothing because that was an extremely dumb media stunt by her.  What could possibly have been the rational for impeachment when he has bad President for a day or two 

Is this a Freudian slip?

On 4/22/2021 at 8:29 AM, knapplc said:

Isn't MGT the one who said they'd filed articles of impeachment against President Biden right after his inauguration? Whatever happened to that?

Well, she never actually filed anything.

On 4/24/2021 at 7:40 PM, Scarlet said:

So the video was fake and George Floyd's family are in on the hoax?  

I'm not surprised at this point. The GOP message is "don't believe your own eyes".

America is now a country where voters have two choices:

1. Democrats - Often annoying, but at least acknowledge problems facing this country even if you disagree with their plans to address them. 

2. GOP - Batsh*t crazy. Elected members include likely sex trafficker and woman who believes in Jewish Space Lasers. Both candidates will win re-election, unless one is in prison. Party offers no solutions, other than they are "not democrat".

America is poised to allow option #2 win 20-30 house seats in 2022, effectively ending the accomplishments of the Biden administration for the remainder of its existence, as the United States barrels toward a constitional crisis later this decade. But the GOP at least got to nominate a judge or two along the way.

• Plus1 1

So I had to Google which party she belongs to....that was a waste of a minute.

Was the plan to get out of this pandemic all along to not wear masks, not social distance, not get vaccinated, not test, not contact trace?  Sounds feasible.