The Republican Utopia

Who Trusts surveys? Seems like most are used to push a narrative, from both sides. Unless it’s asking for the NU football win total. They can Phrase the question in a certain way. You need to consider the political motivation of the source. When I answer surveys I totally jack with my answers but make them sound consistent so they take it as valid.;)

• Plus1 2

43 minutes ago, nic said:

Who Trusts surveys? Seems like most are used to push a narrative, from both sides. Unless it’s asking for the NU football win total. They can Phrase the question in a certain way. You need to consider the political motivation of the source. When I answer surveys I totally jack with my answers but make them sound consistent so they take it as valid.;)

So you lie then. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, nic said:

It's like the famous quote:

There's lies, damned lies, and statistics 

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Never

No embellishment to make a story sound a little better. No denial as a kid to stay out of trouble. No little white lies to spare someone's feelings. No "memory loss" to keep from snitching on a friend. That's impressive. You could never be a politician.

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, nic said:

No embellishment to make a story sound a little better. No denial as a kid to stay out of trouble. No little white lies to spare someone's feelings. No "memory loss" to keep from snitching on a friend. That's impressive. You could never be a politician.

Yeah it's a hard life but somebody's gotta do it.  :smokin

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, commando said:

another example of far right hypocrisy

Shove it in your own arms... I and many others have.

It's either a politicized stunt by Conservatives in order to drive up the infection and death rate so they can somehow pass blame to the democrats come election time or they're just stupid. Really either way, their reasoning behind not wanting to eradicate a disease is mindboggling. But their freedom I guess.

Live free and die stupid. 

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Shove it in your own arms... I and many others have.

It's either a politicized stunt by Conservatives in order to drive up the infection and death rate so they can somehow pass blame to the democrats come election time or they're just stupid. Really either way, their reasoning behind not wanting to eradicate a disease is mindboggling. But their freedom I guess.

Live free and die stupid. 

fwiw...i bet her and her family got vaccinated as soon as it was available and this is just a show for the marks of the far right con.

• Plus1 3
52 minutes ago, commando said:

fwiw...i bet her and her family got vaccinated as soon as it was available and this is just a show for the marks of the far right con.

Every one of them did. MTG, Boebert, Candace Owens, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Rubert Murdoch, etc. Would rather Biden fail then prevent deaths. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1