The Republican Utopia

31 minutes ago, commando said:

i really do think this rally will be underwhelming.  but i also think it's a good idea to prepare for another jan. 6 type crowd just in case. 

I do too. I think 90% of the people at 1/6 are now either embarrassed or saying “oh s#!t, we can actually get in trouble for this”

however, there is still a good number of idiots who support these people so, it’s good the fence is going up. 

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I do too. I think 90% of the people at 1/6 are now either embarrassed or saying “oh s#!t, we can actually get in trouble for this”

however, there is still a good number of idiots who support these people so, it’s good the fence is going up. 

there is also the fact that there will be no political targets in the capitol that day or any election processes to try to stop.    

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, commando said:

there is also the fact that there will be no political targets in the capitol that day or any election processes to try to stop.    

Sad thing is, I bet there's a lot of people that are thinking...."ahhh haaaa...see, we scared the s#!t out of them." and will have a shot and a beer to celebrate.

While clutching their bible, Budweiser and their AR.

• Oh Yeah! 1
On 9/14/2021 at 5:20 PM, RedDenver said:

Jesus spent....let me check my notes, ah yes, literally zero amount of time trying to cast out or overthrow the godless 'enemy' government of Rome.

On 9/16/2021 at 1:41 AM, nic said:

I couldn’t tell from the tweet, but I assume they are referring to bad, unvented people sneaking into the US with the refugees. It seems to me that opportunistic people with ill intent would attempt this, and given the incompetence our government showed during this evacuation, it is possible they could succeed. 

It's always possible, but our system of checks is actually incredibly thorough and involves so many steps that it's entirely trustworthy. 

wh_blog_refugee_workflow_1125.jpg

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

:facepalm: I'm would bet this is the same area of Pennsylvania as the earlier/previous post regarding the white power billboard. 

Good on these girls for taking action. 

Whelp...I was wrong. Different corners of the State. Almost 4 hours apart. 

Maybe its just PA?

12 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Jesus spent....let me check my notes, ah yes, literally zero amount of time trying to cast out or overthrow the godless 'enemy' government of Rome.

It's always possible, but our system of checks is actually incredibly thorough and involves so many steps that it's entirely trustworthy. 

Are you being sarcastic? Although I learned refugee is just one of many categories.

13 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Boebart could use being primaries for 2022 election 

• Haha 1